1. Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns or refunds for our Made-To-Measure Service.
2. Full payment at purchase is required to secure a reservation of the look for one specific event per individual.
3. After full payment is made the order is placed into our manufacture schedule and the design process begins.
4. Style and colour changes will not be accepted due to our reservation service after order is placed.
5. While we do keep a registry of dresses sold we cannot guarantee that there will not be a similar style worn to your event due to borrowing of garments and hire companies.
6. We reserve for your school of attendance only. We do not reserve for 2nd and external schools.
7. We do our best to change colour and design features to avoid two identical dresses.
8. Please make sure to try on your garment upon pick-up, as further alterations will incur additional charges.
9. Additional alterations due to change of mind will incur additional costs. Quote will be issued prior to changes.
10. You agree not to hire this unique HOUSE OF EZIS garment for profit.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Secure a booking by phoning us on (07) 3216 1513 or by writing to email@example.com An allocated booking time will ensure that you have focused time with one of our skilled, ‘in-house’ stylists without interruptions. Booking times are Tue-Thu 3-6pm, Sat-Sun 10-1pm.
House of Ezis requires a full payment one (1) month prior to production of garment. Payments can be made in person at our store, by phone or internet using Visa, MasterCard, Debit Card, PayPal Australia, or by direct deposit (for bank details, enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org).
APPOINTMENTS, FITTINGS & PICK-UPS
You will be notified by email when your garment is ready for fitting and collection from our store. If you require your garment to be posted please contact us either by phone (07) 3216 1513 or email email@example.com and we will make suitable arrangements. Postage costs will vary according to garment size and weight.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information, content, designs and products on this website is owned by House of Ezis. All rights reserved. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this site or as otherwise permitted by the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold, leased or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by House of Ezis.